A Little About Me:
Mikka (‘Mike-uh’) Tully
My favorite kind of joke is a punny one: I used to be addicted to the hokey pokey…. but I turned myself around. 😂
My 2-Legged Family & I
- I am a Fort Collins native & don’t ever plan to leave
- Most weekends include some sort of family get-together with my parents, my two older brothers (and their families), my husband and I. So, 12 people total.
- Loud, wild, fun, full of love — all words to describe these gatherings!
- I am named after my father, Mike.
- I Married my best friend last year, in April 2019
- My wedding dress was yellow to be like Belle from Beauty & the Beast
My 4-Legged Family & I
- Our fur baby = Jersey the cat
- Aliases include ‘Night-Ninja’ & ‘Kitty-Liger’
- I surround myself with animals — from volunteering to help the elderly care for their pets, to helping with animal photo shoots, to doing dog walking and pet sitting — all my animal “clients” are my family!
- My dog walking company ‘Pup-Ease’ has provided the opportunity for me to be involved in the lives of many 4-legged friends!
- K9 Coach Certified
- I have trained all of your basics like “sit”, “down”, “stay” but I have also trained more advanced tricks like “put away your toys”, “sit pretty”, “play dead” and “a little to the left”. I love a new challenge!
- My favorite type of music is 90s Country!
- I absolutely love Tim McGraw, George Straight & Clint Black!
- Dancing’s my passion! I was raised to believe that if you’re having fun, you’re doing it right even if you look silly — so that’s what I do.
- My favorite style of dance is country line dancing.
- I love re-watching my favorite TV shows!
- My favorites: The Office, Parks & Recreation, Gilmore Girls and New Girl.